Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
HPS School staff
- Mrs Louise Purss-Semple
Early Stage 1:
- Kindergarten Koalas - Miss Ashleigh Hemphill
- Year 1/2 Echidnas - Mrs Megan Young
- Year 1/2 Kangaroos - Mrs Kerrie Munday and Mrs Jessica Trethowan
- Year 3/4 Possums - Miss Anna McGown
- Year 3/4 Kangaroos - Miss Isabella Minall
- Year 5/6 Magpies - Miss Chrissy Lavis
- Year 5/6 Quokkas - Mr Sam Ross
- Mrs Amelia White (Literacy)
- Mrs Louise Purss-Semple (Numeracy)
Release from Face-to-Face (RFF):
- Mrs Kimberly Ross
- Miss Alysha Barraclough
Learning and Support Teachers (LST):
- Mrs Karen Pontt
School Learning Support Officers (SLSOs):
- Mrs Liz de Steiger
- Mrs Brenda Jones
- Mrs Wendy Knust
- Mrs Tracey Mullavey (SAM)
- Ms Judith Mullins
Senior Psychologist - Education:
- Mrs Lara McEachern
- Mrs Sonja Dionysius
Our General Assistant:
- Mr Mark Wedgwood